Tuesday, March 31, 2015

pop it, hike it, work it out!

So this is the week I've chosen to finally -- after three months off during which I was extremely lethargic following my January colds/flus/what the doctor told me last week could've been mono (thanks airplane flights to/from NYC for NYE) -- get back to being healthy and working out.

Last night, I went back to Pop Physique and was extremely disappointed to find out that I *am* as out of shape as I thought I was. My planking was pathetic, my push ups even worse. I can, however, still squeeze that pink ball while standing on my tippy toes like a ballet-boss! Today, my hamstrings and the sides of my ribcage hurt like hell. Tomorrow night, I'm going back for more. 

I also want to start hiking again, even though half of my hiking club has abandoned me to NYC or complaining, "It's too hot now." To that I can now say HA! Look at this -- The 15 Best Summer Hikes in Southern California! Note: Some of these fall under the awesome category of "Shade." 

Now I just need to figure out how to get to there :)

Who's in? 

No comments:

Post a Comment