Sunday, July 31, 2016

sunday funday in ojai

This tree is laughing at you. 



Had a lovely Sunday in Ojai last weekend. 

I wanted to see blue skies after a Saturday of smokey orange skies due to the #sandfire in Santa Clarita. 

Here's what I saw after a bit of shopping in "Downtown" Ojai :)
                                                                                                                                  



      Trips to Ojai (all two I've taken so far :p) always include lunch at Boccali's Italian restauarant... 
aka the home of the most delish and ginormous strawberry shortcake you'll ever experience!

Boccali's also has a winery and outdoor wine tasting that I hope to one day try if I ever go there with people who drink wine.



After filling up on carb-o-licious Italian food and strawberry shortcake, we took the "back way" back to LA and stopped at Frog Creek Farm for lavender... and photos. 

It's beautiful there!






No comments:

Post a Comment