Monday, March 19, 2012

things i'm looking forward to

Tomorrow is the official start of spring, so to celebrate let's look at all the cool stuff I'm looking forward to that is coming... along with the warm weather :)

1) Playoff hockey (assuming the LA Kings make the playoffs. Otherwise, we'll forget this entry) because once the playoffs start, anything can happen.... especially if you have a superstar baby goalie and a bunch of forwards who are finally beginning to score some goals ;)

 

2) May 4, 2012 so I can see this super-awesomeness on the big screen in super-surround sound with a giant bucket of popcorn as the Summer Movie Blockbuster Club kicks off its 2012 season :)



3) My summer TV guilty pleasures, including Game of Thrones (below) starting on April Fool's Day (I hate that Joffrey kid. I hope he gets his head chopped off too... karma's a bitch), True Blood (helllooo Alexander Skarsgard!) and the train-wreck known as Big Brother (I just can't not watch. I've tried, really I have!)




No comments:

Post a Comment