Monday, July 16, 2012

things that make me smile... the summer edition


Things I love about Summer... in no particular order (except for #1... my fave food ever :)
  1. Strawberries
  2. My rose garden in bloom
  3. Lazy Sunday mornings on my back patio with a chai and the LA Times
  4. Flip flops
  5. Summer Movie Blockbuster Club 
  6. Bike rides 
  7. John Williams at The Hollywood Bowl
  8. The Stanley Cup Finals (especially this year ;)
  9. Daylight till ~8pm
  10. Peaches
  11. 4th of July
  12. BBQ's
  13. Gardening
  14. All-day hikes 
  15. True Blood
  16. Grilled asparagus
  17. Vacation
  18. Margaritas 
  19. The Olympics
  20. Big Brother
  21. The farmer's market
  22. Concerts at the Greek Theatre
  23. Movies in the Cemetary
  24. Mojitos
  25. Dining al fresco on warm nights


No comments:

Post a Comment