Sunday, August 12, 2012

products i love: bottega louie butter cookies

I feel sorry for people that don't live in Los Angeles because they will never experience the delicious downtown foodie mecca that is Bottega Louie.

I've blogged before about the delicious dinner and brunch menu, but on this lazy Sunday I'm going to simplify things a notch and talk about the yummy deliciousness you can get without waiting 15-45 minutes for a table: the to-go butter cookies from the Market.


Here's what I love about these cookies:

  • I love how the 12 of them fit so perfectly together in the tiny little bag
  • I love the pink Bottega Louie ribbon they use to tie the tiny little bag
  • I love the tiny little bag's fancy label, which almost makes up for these cookies being in a bag instead of the fancy Bottega Louie bakery boxes that are almost as pretty as a box from Tiffany & Co. 
  • I love that nowhere on the tiny little bag is any mention of nutritional info, or lack thereof. (If they don't say there are calories or fat in them, then there must not be any right? ;) 
  • I love that the cookies are crisp but not dry
  • I love that they absorb tea when dunked in hot tea, but don't crumble
  • I love that the cookies melt in your mouth
  • I love that they cost $4 (that's only $0.33/cookie!)
  • I love that Bottega Louie is far enough away that I can't buy these weekly, cuz then I'd be in serious trouble ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment