Friday, January 18, 2013

happy national hot tea month

While in my world, every month is Hot Tea Month, January is officially National Hot Tea month. Yay!
And to celebrate, I've been drinking hot tea every day.

How is this different than every day that isn't part of National Tea Month, you ask? Well... it's not. But considering it's been really cold this month (until today), I've been really enjoying my tea and its hotness. I've also been more experimental with my tea choices, having teas other than my normal Chai and English Breakfast. I've started to really love some of the Harney & Sons teas, such as their Paris and Hot Cinnamon Spice blends.

I even had a lovely tea party with my parents as we watched the Golden Globes last Sunday. Granted, Mom did most of the work (see photo at right), but I provided the sugar cubes... and everyone knows a tea party isn't a fancy tea party without sugar cubes ;)

I've also set a sub-goal under my 2013 "Try New Things Goal" and I'm going to learn to make good tea the real way -- with loose leaves.

That's #14 on this list of 31 Ways YOU Can Celebrate Hot Team Month ... check it out. Tea is delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment