Saturday, December 31, 2016

gratitude: days 12-30

Well.. I started this and never finished or published the rest of it, so here it is. (Better late than never.. Next year my goal is to do it every day!)

#12 - What texture are you grateful for? Soft blankets

#13 - What abilities are you grateful for? Walking, reading, writing, breathing

#14 - What sight are you grateful for today? Fall leaves

#15 - What season are you grateful for? Spring

#16 - What about your body are you grateful for? That it's alive

#17 - What knowledge are you grateful for? All of it

#18 - What piece of art are you grateful for? Monet's Water Lillies

#19 - What touch are you grateful for today? When my nephew Kaden holds my finger in his little fist 

#20 - Who in your life are you grateful for? My family

#21 - What song are you most grateful for? Everlong

#22 - What story are you grateful for? Harry Potter's world

#23 - What tradition are you grateful for? Christmas morning

#24 - What challenge are you grateful for? Trying to be creative when my job is not

#25 - What moment this week are you most grateful for? Thanksgiving dinner with Mom, Dad, Ryan, Brittany, Hayden and Mackenzee.. who watched Rudolph with me! 

#26 - What form of expression are you most grateful for? Writing

#27 - What small thing that you use daily are you grateful for? Toothpaste

#28 - What small thing that happened today are you grateful for? Jury duty was postponed til January (because I'm an idiot and didn't register properly)

#29 - What friend/family member are you grateful for today? Today, my gal pal Lisa, who I had a fun happy hour with on 11/29

#30 - What talent or skill do you have that you are grateful for? Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment