Sunday, April 25, 2010

last chance... oh well

I shouldn't have gotten excited or hopeful. As a Kings fan for 20+ years, I should really know better. The last two games were a nightmare. The team completely disintegrated in every way imaginable. It was depressing beyond belief. And now I must drive to Staples Center with a nauseous feeling in the pit of my stomach to watch what could very well be the last game of their season. At least they made the playoffs, right? At least the young 'uns who make up 90% of the roster now have this experience under their belts, right? And at least I won't have to pay the Kings the 12% price increase between round 1 and round 2 for playoff tickets that I stupidly signed up for, right?

(I likely just jinxed myself and helped them with that last statement, didn't I? ARGH...)

No comments:

Post a Comment