Monday, September 27, 2010

hot, hot, hot!

L.A.'s hottest day ever - latimes.com

So it was 113 Downtown today. Big whoop. It was hotter than that in my driveway yesterday....














... which means it was probably even HOTTER than that in my driveway today. Glad I was in North Hollywood where it was only 110 degrees. (Holy heatwave Batman!) And I'm REALLY glad I'm going to San Francisco tomorrow, where it will be a measly 81, followed by lowly mid-70s on Wednesday and Thursday.

Before that though -- and speaking of hot -- my fave reality show, Dancing with the Stars, is back! And while Maks is the hottest dancer on the show, tonight the HOT, HOT, HOT award goes to cutie Derek and his star protege' Dirty Dancing's Jennifer Grey, who kicked butt on their jive. They got three 8's. They should have gotten three 10's. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment