Saturday, September 18, 2010

time is flying... and so am i

I can't believe September is half over already. It just started. I've been traveling so much for work I actually finally earned a free flight on Southwest. I'll be on my way to another one in a week... I just booked four more work trips: two to San Fran, one to Phoenix and one to New York/New Jersey... so Southwest and United miles are going to be piling up. I need to find somewhere fun to go on a VACATION with my free trip. And then I need to book my real vacation (to Italy) for next year. I just need to do it, or else I'm never going to do it.

I'm also sitting in my home office today getting organized. Cleaning out my inbox, tackling my to-do list, getting everything I have to do between now and Christmas on the calendar. It's crazy. It will be 2011 in the blink of an eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment