Friday, September 14, 2012

10 good things that happened this week

  1. I saw The Book of Mormon. Hi-lar-ious!
  2. For the first time since before Christmas, I have an ice maker that makes ice.
  3. I finally updated my resume (ha... kind of had no choice :p)
  4. The Voice started!
  5. I met with my dad's financial adviser, who is now my financial adviser, and she told me to go to Tuscany. 
  6. Said financial adviser is also going to start making smart decisions (vs. no decisions, which has been the case the last three-ish years) for me about my 401k that will soon be rolled into an IRA.
  7. I spent lots of time with my amazing friends and family this week eating, drinking, hiking, talking, commiserating, laughing and rocking out. Most of them also told me to go to Italy, and one of them found me a dream "old stone house in Tuscany" to stay in for $100/night. 
  8. I finally saw Pat Benatar in concert, one of the artists on my musical bucket list, also with great friends (and lots of vodka ;) 
  9. For the first time since his kidney disease diagnosis last November, both of my cat Lucky's kidney values went down in unison + he continues to maintain his puny 6 lbs-1 oz weight for the fifth month in a row. (Hey, he didn't lose weight, which would be very, very bad.)
  10. Then there was this...   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment