Friday, February 15, 2013

adventures in my own backyard - the 2013 edition

A little over a year ago, I made a list of places in and around Los Angeles I wanted to visit/experience/eat at. I've made some progress on the list over the last year, so I figured it was time to review and update it, especially since -- as I was planning places to eat my numerous upcoming birthday dinners at -- I've realized that I actually don't want to eat at some of the places on my original list ;)

Read on and let me know if you have any suggestions for places to add in the comments!

Places to Eat

Places to Visit in LA

Then there are the two sad lists of things outside of LA I made zero progress on in a year. But hey, like I just said, I went to ITALY. So I really couldn't care less about Carmel and the Grand Canyon. ;P

Places to Visit in CA
Places to Visit Near CA

No comments:

Post a Comment