Thursday, February 9, 2012

planning adventures in my own backyard

Last Saturday, I decided to make my "Mom's Awesome Italian Tortellini Soup" (yes, that's its official name + photo at right to prove I "cook" ;) and invite some friends over to watch screeners. But instead of movies, we got to talking over the last two issues of Los Angeles Magazine -- February's Classic LA and January's Best New Restaurants. We've actually been talking on and off for eons about all the things we want to do around LA that we never actually get around to. People from all over the US come here to vacation and experience all the cool things this town has to offer, and we really take it for granted most of the time. So we decided to actually make a list of all the things we want to do. It goes like this...

Places to Eat

Places to Visit in LA

Places to Visit in CA

Places to Visit Near CA


Do you have suggestions for yummy food places, historic/unique places to visit or beautiful nature spots to experience? Leave a note in the comments and maybe I'll add them to my list :)

1 comment: