Monday, February 13, 2012

great grammy's

For once, Grammy voters last night agreed with me! The awesome Adele won in all six categories she was nominated in! Foo Fighters won five awards and played twice, in addition to Dave Grohl (I love him and his blue Gibson guitar!) joining Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen and Joe Walsh for an awesome jam session at the end of the show. There were also great performance from Adele, Springsteen + the E Street Band, Katy Perry and Bruno Mars (can't believe I just typed that).

But last night was not only totally entertaining, it was also informative. For example, I learned that Adele is one cool chick. Listening to her music, you'd think she's this sad, demure, heartbroken girl. But in watching Anderson Cooper profile her on 60 Minutes (secretly one of my fave shows... I watch with the 'rents every Sunday after family dinner), I REALLY like her. She is funny, real and has a great 'tude to go with that amazing voice. (Plus, she's not afraid to acknowledge snot coming out of her nose on a live, nationally-televised awards show as she's accepting her 6th award of the night :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment