Friday, April 12, 2013

getting things done: day 5

After four days of work, item #3 -- clean up back corner of yard near the shed -- is 99.9% complete so I'm calling it DONE!!

All that remains is driving to Home Depot in the a.m. for two more bags of rocks (which will bring the total to 22 bags of rocks at 45 pounds each that I carried from the car to the back of my yard one... at... a... time. My biceps better be awesome soon :p ) and then dumping them in front of the gate. YAY! I now have a landscaped side-yard few people will ever see, but I like it.

























Next week, I work on the inside-the-house to-do list items.

I will also spend some time enjoying my pretty back yard ... maybe I'll even start reading one of those classic novels I'm supposed to read in 2013 (since I never did in 2012 ;).


No comments:

Post a Comment