Friday, May 21, 2010

live from nola...

I love my new phone! It's like a little computer in my hand :)

I'm typing from my room at Hotel Provincial in the French Quarter. It's hot and humid here. The curls are in super Shirley Temple mode. But I'll live with them cuz the food is amazing!! We went to Emeril's NOLA last night, where I had the best meal of my life 11 or 12 years ago. It did not disappoint this time either. I had a NOLA cosmo, bbq'd gulf shrimp appetizer, filet mignon with blue cheese, toasted walnuts, shallot crisps, and bacon, and the dessert... the banana pudding layer cake...with bites of someone else's creme brule' trio. SO GOOD!!! Photos will be posted later. Right now, I'm off to eat beignets!

2 comments:

  1. Here's my full NOLA review on Yelp.. which earned me my first Yelp compliment -woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realized I never posted a link to my photos from New Orleans... so here's your clicker to flickr :)

    ReplyDelete