Thursday, May 13, 2010

a weird-ass well of holy moley whatchamacallit

I've been traveling a lot during the last week and am super-behind on Tivo... so behind that Tivo is starting to delete stuff I haven't watched yet, which isn't good during May sweeps. But there's one thing I have watched -- LOST! There are only two episodes left now... Only three and a half hours to go until I either figure out the great big mystery I've been waiting six years to learn OR curse the days that JJ Abrams, Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof were born.

People didn't like this week's "back-story" episode about the origin of Jacob and his-now-we-know-bro, the Man in Black. I did though. It's so good. I once again had that "it's on the tip of my tongue" feeling of almost getting the big picture. (Is the island Eden?)

I also am thoroughly enjoying reading Doc Jensen's recap/analysis of the episode on EW.com. I'm only on page two (of 11) as I type this, but just had to pause and say how much I love this phrase, used to describe the island: "a weird-ass well of holy moley whatchamacallit." I'm not sure what I love about it more though... the cool alliteration or the fact that I now know how to spell "whatchamacallit" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment