Saturday, December 21, 2013

oh christmas tree ... the cupcakes and cocktails edition



It's Saturday, so today's ornament collection shall focus on two of my favorite things to share with friends on fun nights out -- cocktails and cupcakes!

A group of my gal pals and I used to actually go out to dinner for each other's birthdays and share cupcakes for dessert after every meal. (The restaurants we took our own boxes of Sprinkles, Martino's and Big Sugar cupcakes to LOVED us! ;). I'm pretty sure at least one of the ornaments below (if not more!) came from that fun group.

Cheers!


New twinsy (almost) cupcake ornaments I just bought on Monday at a cute gift shop packed with ornaments near my office -- Ivy Glen Gift Shop

I think this is from a Club Cupcaker :)
This one might be from Club Cupcake too.
It's a Cakespy cupcake. 
I only have two alcoholic beverage glasses on the tree... hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment