Monday, December 23, 2013

oh christmas tree... the newbie edition

Due to the fact that I have a heating vent pointing right at the spot where my Christmas tree goes, I had to get a fake tree this year in order to not have crispy, crunchy pine needles all over the floor a week after I put the tree up.

I wasn't sure if I'd have room for all of my ornaments on my new, permanent tree. So I didn't allow myself to buy any new ornaments this year... until I put the tree up and realized I had LOTS of room for more ornaments. Yay! 

Here are the new additions to my collection, all added since Thanksgiving :)

My first gingerbread house ornament!
Purple hummingbird
Cute burlap teddy bear
A gingerbread wreath
A purple hatted snowman -- this was a gift... I swear!
Peppermint tree

And these are all from Cracker Barrel in New Mexico -- so cute! :)
A very trendy country owl
Yes, another snowman... but this one is wearing a doggie hat!
Two angels -- the little one is actually from Le Target.
The bigger one came from Cracker Barrel though.
Dancing elf

No comments:

Post a Comment